Skip to main content


Request your Transcript

Please follow the directions for the appropriate student category. 

  1. All current students applying to college via Common APP should use the Counselor Letter of Rec packet (page 4) to order transcripts. Counselors will upload transcripts and secondary school reports electronically. 
  1. All CURRENT CVHS students ordering NON-COMMON APP transcripts MAY CHOOSE either the CVHS Transcript Order Form (form MUST be submitted IN PERSON to Ms. Sanosyan in the Counseling Office Rm 1233) OR follow the Parchment Order process below. If using Parchment, make sure you indicate "HOLD for Final grades" if you are ordering your final senior records. 
  1. All FORMER CVHS students MUST USE the PARCHMENT directions below.  GUSD/Crescenta Valley High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely.  

Click the button below to order your transcript from PARCHMENT: 

Order Credentials from Parchment

If you have any further questions, please contact the CVHS school registrar,

Steps for Parchment Orders

How to Order Your Transcript